Nest cleaning
I refer to James' bed as his 'nest' as he fills it with stuffed animals, lego guys, lego, army guys, books, papers, etc. You would be surprised at how well he sleeps considering all he shares it with!
We did a nest clean up this morning. It look much better now!
Kim and I only got in about 2am as we drove some people home. James got up at 6:30am so I'm running on 4 hours of sleep but it's a good new year!
Planning tacos for dinner and more cleaning and snow shoveling for the afternoon.
Planning some work for the evening.
Some people apparently got stupid on new years eve and lost a sister. Not looking like such a good new year for that family.
We did a nest clean up this morning. It look much better now!
Kim and I only got in about 2am as we drove some people home. James got up at 6:30am so I'm running on 4 hours of sleep but it's a good new year!
Planning tacos for dinner and more cleaning and snow shoveling for the afternoon.
Planning some work for the evening.
Some people apparently got stupid on new years eve and lost a sister. Not looking like such a good new year for that family.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home