Already been an interesting morning
Left house at 7:15 to go grocery shopping.
Spend 40 minutes digging out the giant snowbank left by the plow.
5 minutes driving to Loblaws.
30 minutes shopping in Loblaws.
Here's where things get interesting.
I pull out of the Loblaws lot onto Princess st.
Driving by the Canadian Tire I feel the car pull to the left. Now Princess has been plowed but it isn't what you would call clear. I figure the car just fell into a better rut to drive in.
I hear something flapping behind be- figure it is some ice caught in the wheel well. I drive another block and then make the right turn at Harveys. The car is a bit more difficult to control than usual but there is still snow on the road and there may have been ice on that corner. I drive the next block - almost home- and I see that the corner of Park has a pile from a plow that I am going to have to go through. It's not a big pile though so I'm not too worried. I make my stop and then go into the right turn, accelerating a bit because I need to get through a lot of snow. I skid a bit but there's noone coming the other way so I quickly recover and then pull into my driveway. I get out of the car and see the the back passenger tire is flat. No wonder it was so hard to control!
Hoping the rest of the day gets better!
Spend 40 minutes digging out the giant snowbank left by the plow.
5 minutes driving to Loblaws.
30 minutes shopping in Loblaws.
Here's where things get interesting.
I pull out of the Loblaws lot onto Princess st.
Driving by the Canadian Tire I feel the car pull to the left. Now Princess has been plowed but it isn't what you would call clear. I figure the car just fell into a better rut to drive in.
I hear something flapping behind be- figure it is some ice caught in the wheel well. I drive another block and then make the right turn at Harveys. The car is a bit more difficult to control than usual but there is still snow on the road and there may have been ice on that corner. I drive the next block - almost home- and I see that the corner of Park has a pile from a plow that I am going to have to go through. It's not a big pile though so I'm not too worried. I make my stop and then go into the right turn, accelerating a bit because I need to get through a lot of snow. I skid a bit but there's noone coming the other way so I quickly recover and then pull into my driveway. I get out of the car and see the the back passenger tire is flat. No wonder it was so hard to control!
Hoping the rest of the day gets better!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home