Sunday, February 03, 2013

upside right- the one in which the bathroom gets cleaned at 11pm

I laundered, cleaned the kitchen, cleaned a cupboard and shoveled snow. After all that excitement I crawled back in my freshly laundered bed and had a 3 hour nap. When I woke at 6:30pm, I had a bagel and tried to decide if it was breakfast or dinner.

Cleaning the bathroom is one of my least favorite jobs so I decided that it MUST be done tonight and it was. At a time that I am normally sleeping.

I also finished up Nat and Karrie's Christmas package. I'm counting on them being so sleep deprived with the baby that they won't notice it is late! Hopefully, I'll get it mailed off before next Christmas.

Today Al told me he has a Twitter account. I found this funny cheese commercial there. Thanks for sharing Al!

Also, check out this picky professor!

And this snow falling off the roof


And this baby bear sneezing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home