What James knows about birth
I told James that Oma had Skyped with Nat and had seen the baby.
James' response was "Was she bloody?"
I learned from this that what James knows about birth is that babies are born needing some cleaning.
What he doesn't know evidently is that cleaning occurs shortly after birth.
James played shinny hockey for 4 hours yesterday in the cold at the park that is a block away from our house. He arrived home pink and tired but happy :)
Today he is going to Wolfe Island to do the same thing though I think the ice rink there is a bit more formal. It is still outdoors but on a rink like the market square one.
He's a lot keener on the winter weather than I am.
I happily finished my book last night!
I found this headline odd "School bus collides with vehicle" which seems to imply that the school bus hit the vehicle but it was actually the car that hit the school bus.
James' response was "Was she bloody?"
I learned from this that what James knows about birth is that babies are born needing some cleaning.
What he doesn't know evidently is that cleaning occurs shortly after birth.
James played shinny hockey for 4 hours yesterday in the cold at the park that is a block away from our house. He arrived home pink and tired but happy :)
Today he is going to Wolfe Island to do the same thing though I think the ice rink there is a bit more formal. It is still outdoors but on a rink like the market square one.
He's a lot keener on the winter weather than I am.
I happily finished my book last night!
I found this headline odd "School bus collides with vehicle" which seems to imply that the school bus hit the vehicle but it was actually the car that hit the school bus.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home