Saturday, June 30, 2012

end of a long week

James finished school on Thursday and has been in a hockey tournament since. His team lost 2 games but won 2 and this was enough to move them on to the next round. (The 2 they lost to were triple A teams) This means he has to be at the rink at 7:15am tomorrow.

Last night I watched the US gymnastic trials. Day 2 of the competition is tomorrow night.

I was pretty wiped today. I mowed the back lawn after I got up. (push mower so it wouldn't disturb others who might still be sleeping) Then I lay down in the backyard and watched the clouds float by. Pretty soon there were no more clouds and it was a clear blue sky. Then I came in and caught a nap. Glorious naps! It gave me a much needed energy boost.

Then I mowed the front lawn and vacuumed. So I didn't scratch much off my "to do" list but I got some restoration in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home