twin
My parents may be surprised to know this but I have a twin! She is very athletic and spends time at the gym. I do not ever spend time in a gym. So if you think you see me in a gym, it is not me - it is my twin. I know this because on quite a number of occasions people have come up to me to ask if I was in the gym because they thought they saw me. But no, it is not me!
James' last day of school is tomorrow and he has a dentist appt. at 3pm so he'll end the year with a bang!
He's asked for pasta afterwards to he can eat something 'soft'.
After dinner he has a power skating lesson.
On Friday he is in a hockey tournament.
The weather was beautiful today. I enjoyed walking downtown at lunchtime. Lots of people seemed to be carrying cake boxes. Must be celebrating the good weather :)
I'm thinking about making a 'chore wheel' to spin to make it more fun to decide where to clean next!
James' last day of school is tomorrow and he has a dentist appt. at 3pm so he'll end the year with a bang!
He's asked for pasta afterwards to he can eat something 'soft'.
After dinner he has a power skating lesson.
On Friday he is in a hockey tournament.
The weather was beautiful today. I enjoyed walking downtown at lunchtime. Lots of people seemed to be carrying cake boxes. Must be celebrating the good weather :)
I'm thinking about making a 'chore wheel' to spin to make it more fun to decide where to clean next!

2 Comments:
Look at my twin! We probably look less alike now, but someone showed me this movie poster in high school and I actually couldn't figure out if it was for real or a joke!
http://www.scifi-movies.com/english/short-0000239-escape-from-atlantis-1997.htm
You do have a twin Marlene!!! At least she is not in the Kingston area :)
Post a Comment
<< Home