strawberries
For some reason I have a child that prefers the hard California strawberries to the juicy Ontario ones. Very hard to believe.
Last night was my tv evening. On the Bach Emily saw the polarization between the guys she had deep feelings for and the ones she didn't. And so Doug and Sean went home. Chris showed a lack of confidence. Emily likes confidence so that doesn't look so good. Next week Emily gets to meet the guy's families!
Then I watched The Glass House which was pretty fun. In some ways better than BB because it is less complicated.
James and I had a disagreement on which direction is South. He was 90 degrees off and didn't particularly like to hear he was wrong. He thought I was joking with him!
He had his last karate lesson before his trip today. He learned how to breathe properly! It was a pretty good lesson.
At work the block load that I was supposed to be working on is broken. They are surprised that it EVER worked. Because I had done all the groundwork and had everything set up to go, the guys working on fixing it are using my stuff as the test case. They hope to have it fixed for tomorrow. We'll see!
Last night was my tv evening. On the Bach Emily saw the polarization between the guys she had deep feelings for and the ones she didn't. And so Doug and Sean went home. Chris showed a lack of confidence. Emily likes confidence so that doesn't look so good. Next week Emily gets to meet the guy's families!
Then I watched The Glass House which was pretty fun. In some ways better than BB because it is less complicated.
James and I had a disagreement on which direction is South. He was 90 degrees off and didn't particularly like to hear he was wrong. He thought I was joking with him!
He had his last karate lesson before his trip today. He learned how to breathe properly! It was a pretty good lesson.
At work the block load that I was supposed to be working on is broken. They are surprised that it EVER worked. Because I had done all the groundwork and had everything set up to go, the guys working on fixing it are using my stuff as the test case. They hope to have it fixed for tomorrow. We'll see!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home