hair breaking
I was amused by a commercial that had a model very distressed about "hair breakage". She said that you could see it in your hairbrush and on your pillow. Well, I do expect to see hair in my hairbrush because it is , well, a hairbrush. And I personally don't see anything on my pillow as it is generally either covered with NHL team logos or bright stripes so any hair that may be there is well camouflaged. Now, my hair falls out a lot. (except for when I was pregnant) But I've gotten used to that and am not bent out of shape about it. Was the girl on the commercial overreacting? Is this a serious problem?
Good news- Nick made it over the Falls (without falling in!)
Today James is going to a karate tournament. He was supposed to be at a soccer tournament but it was cancelled.
Tomorrow Rustle is going to start at 11am. This is actually quite exciting!
Monday James has a soccer game in Trenton.
Wednesday and/or Thursday Clara is coming for a visit.
Should clean the house now!
Good news- Nick made it over the Falls (without falling in!)
Today James is going to a karate tournament. He was supposed to be at a soccer tournament but it was cancelled.
Tomorrow Rustle is going to start at 11am. This is actually quite exciting!
Monday James has a soccer game in Trenton.
Wednesday and/or Thursday Clara is coming for a visit.
Should clean the house now!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home