break every chain
I had a great time hanging out with Clara. We took James to karate after picking him up from school and took a long walk down by the water yesterday. Today we walked down to campus and I pointed out the changes. Then she went to meet Colleen and Pete for lunch and I went to work. I got in just before 11am and found that I had been scheduled for a meeting at 11am.
In the afternoon, I worked on getting my students' schedules block loaded. But there is some problem with the program to do this which I hope they are going to resolve soon.
In the evening I went with Kim to the prayer meeting. It was very sparsely attended but had some great speakers. It was an amazing time. Words are never adequate enough!
Break every chain
In the afternoon, I worked on getting my students' schedules block loaded. But there is some problem with the program to do this which I hope they are going to resolve soon.
In the evening I went with Kim to the prayer meeting. It was very sparsely attended but had some great speakers. It was an amazing time. Words are never adequate enough!
Break every chain

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home