75 wrapped
So yesterday I went to a 75th birthday party. It was not too bad. I'm not terribly great with parties but I kept company with a charming almost 92 year old named Alice. Apparently she lives with Garry's parents most of the time but travels to see her other children frequently. She came with Marilyn to the party. They had some excellent black forest cake and everyone there was nice and interesting so thumbs up for the party!
An update on the plant bulbs that I planted last Sunday: The one Sam gave out was fug up and eaten by squirrels pretty much within the first 2 days. There may be a couple of little sprouts pushing through. Hopefully, the rain that came today will help nourish them a bit. (See- Marlene- I specified plant bulbs!)
This morning at Rustle was good except Peggy lost another brother this week. 2 brothers in 2 weeks. That is hard.
I have bathrooms to clean, dishes to wash and laundry to do this evening. Not sure where to start!
An update on the plant bulbs that I planted last Sunday: The one Sam gave out was fug up and eaten by squirrels pretty much within the first 2 days. There may be a couple of little sprouts pushing through. Hopefully, the rain that came today will help nourish them a bit. (See- Marlene- I specified plant bulbs!)
This morning at Rustle was good except Peggy lost another brother this week. 2 brothers in 2 weeks. That is hard.
I have bathrooms to clean, dishes to wash and laundry to do this evening. Not sure where to start!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home