Monday, November 28, 2011

When things don't make sense


A very long day at work today. Lots of presentations. 1 small internal sort of dispute had me spending some time at the registrar in the time in between student presentations. But I think it's all sorted now, so that is good.

As I mentioned yesterday, there was a showing that left a mess (I assume accidental) in the bathroom of the old house. So I told the real estate agent and said I would take care of it but being so busy at work today I would not be able to get to it until Tuesday. Well, of COURSE they had a showing today. I didn't read the email until AFTER the showing and then they emailed me that it was a good showing and they wanted to see it again first thing in the morning. So bizarre! I guess they weren't looking closely at the bathroom? Now I can't decide if I should clean it or not as things seem to go better with a dirty bathroom. lol.

James had first first BBQ chip today. He hated it! His face was quite funny. "What was THAT?" was his comment.

1 Comments:

Blogger jordin said...

Oh Aphra, you never know what viewers are going to like!!! The people who bought our house on Stephen st had to step over a poopy diaper, and a mess at the table, and a mess in the toilet... all because our agent didnt stick to our agreement. Which i guess turned out in the end. But i was seriously embarrassed when i got home!!!

November 28, 2011 at 8:59:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home