Germ ridding
Last night was pretty rough. I couldn't seem to get to a deep sleep. James was up around midnight, but wasn't sick, just wanted company. I think my body might have been fighting what James had as it was alternately cold and hot, which seemed to be one of his symptoms. But I seemed fine in the morning, and I proceeded to start the germ elimination process, which to me meant washing everything in the house that possible could have been contaminated! So the laundry machine has been busy! I also washed a lot of stuff in the kitchen and started a mexican meat loaf, hoping that all of us will be well enough to eat it in the evening.
I kept James home from school, but so far he seems to be fine.
Myron is out at a dr. appt. Hopefully, after this we may have a date that he can return to work. He may also be on anti depressants. We'll see.
I kept James home from school, but so far he seems to be fine.
Myron is out at a dr. appt. Hopefully, after this we may have a date that he can return to work. He may also be on anti depressants. We'll see.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home