Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Wind river

The wind was pretty strong this morning, so I took the bus in rather than walk into the wind. I'm getting soft. The river/lake was very choppy as we drove by!

I picked James up after school and he was very happy to have been back. Proud of eating his whole lunch (normally the carrots come back uneaten). He'd had a substitute teacher in the afternoon whose name was Mme James. He loved that! He told me they danced in gym class. He got out a hockey book from the library at school. I love walking and talking with my boy. Nice that it was so nice out yesterday.

Today we're having leftover soup from Sun. and I'm baking bread (I meant to put it on the timer, but I hit the start button instead of the menu button and once it started, there's no stopping it. I'll have to call Myron and remind him to get it out) then I'm heading to Rustle for prayer in the evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home