Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bused

I took the bus into work today because I was uncertain as to the state of my well being. I did not get to ride the bob bus. The first bus I took had a really weird configuration, with some seats whose leg room was mainly blocked by the wheel wells. Bizarre configuration, really.

The bus ride went well, but I kept thinking the bus was going to hit other cars. I guess from driving a tiny car- I kept thinking "Eee, you're too close!" But he didn't hit anyone.

My computer at work had some issues when I got in. I fixed it, but the computer support says I should take my firewall off. I may try that for a bit to see if that is the source of the problem.

After fixing my computer I spent the morning reading the Japanese Journal of Applied Physics and gathering required articles. My eyes are really sore, probably meaning that I'm tired. I did get a pretty good sleep last night, so it must be this sickness that I seem to be battling wearing me down. I had my regular breakfast this morning (Activia yogurt) and that seems to have been ok. I had a few Reisen during the morning (probably not recommended, but oh so good) and have been ok so far. I'm having crackers for lunch as I write this.

My boss brought by some chocolates, but they had alcohol in them (they were like mini-bottles) and neither I nor my office mate drink alcohol so we didn't take them. I only acquired my office mate about 6 weeks ago. He's going to be teaching for the phys dept. in january. funny this as we are both phys. and the office we are in is civil eng. my office mates generally don't last too long (in the office). i hope it's not me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home