Monday, December 17, 2007

Exciting

Well, my blogger dashboard is looking a bit wonky today. I guess they upgraded me. lol.

I had an exciting day today. Taking a bus to work. The work itself was not all that exciting. I was working though a journal full of articles on electro- and magneto- rheological fluids. (fluids that respond to electrical or magnetic fields by changing their properties) I left at 3pm wearing my new snow pants that weigh about 10 lbs. I popped by S&R and picked up a new hockey set for James in red (his new favorite colour). Another $1.79 but I think I don't have to worry about one breaking now. He was very happy. I went by Food Basics after. They had a good selection of meat, but did not have my brand of peppermint tea. They had a pretty wacky tea selection. I bought the equality brand peppermint tea. I picked James up at the daycare about 4:20. We came home and I made a new recipe - cheesy turkey rice casserole. That was pretty exciting, but the most exciting was going to Lesley's party. It was way fun. And I learned a lot. Like what Lesley, Jordin and Joanna looked like in Grade 9!

Tomorrow is James' show at school and I am soooo excited about this, I wonder if I will be able to sleep. My little boy up on stage singing. I'm planning on bringing both the video camera and the still camera. I am so stoked for this, so proud that he's come this far!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marlene said...

electro and magneto-rheological fluids sound pretty exciting. It's too bad you and Scott didn't meet; he loves physics.

December 18, 2007 at 12:43:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home