Monday, January 07, 2008

orange

We still have no home computer, so I can only update in breaks at work.

I have discovered that my pineapple intolerance that started in August seems to be a citrus intolerance and I have now eliminated oranges and orange juice from my diet to see what effect that has.

Today, my class starts with a bang. We have meetings tonight to introduce all 300 to the course. I just finished the presentation. Am waiting to hear back from my boss if it's ok.

James hurt his knee on Sat. running in a game. It was a really nasty cut and is still bothering him today. The game was actually quite funny (until the injury occured). He would eat a bite of cucumber dipped in ketchup (his new favorite food) and when he had swallowed, would stick out his toungue at me (survivor- style) and if it was clear then I would say "Go" and he would run to the front room and back and then it would repeat again. We did play the game again last night, however, James said it would be a walking game. (safer, but not quite as much fun)

Yesterday, James and I took a bus over to the Playtrium for his friend Yasmine's party. He had a lot of fun as his friend's Lucas and Adam were there as well. They all ran and ran! Kim picked us up and we did a bit of grocery shopping then we went home and had some Savory winter soup (new recipe from one of my Karrie-Christmas books) It was a soup with ground beef and lots of veggies. A keeper.

James wouldn't eat the mexican meatloaf I make on friday so he ate his leftover chicken strips from kelseys. But then the next day myron cut up the leftover meatloaf to put on his nachos and james was picking it off and eating it and he liked it. So he had agreed that if i cut up the meatloaf next time, he will eat it! One step forward for my meal plans!

I can't find my battery charger for my camera batteries, so while I should still be able to download my photos when we get our computer back (fingers crossed), I can't take any new ones until I find this equipment!

1 Comments:

Blogger rab said...

I think there is a camera battery charger eating monster in the neighbourhood. Ben/Kim lost their's over the holidays, as well. (Could be a move by the battery companies to sell more accessories.)

January 8, 2008 at 12:54:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home