Saturday, January 12, 2008

Basketball


We signed James up for basketball in the winter. I wasn't too keen on it because it tends to be so cold to get around, but Myron said he'd take him, so they are off this morning. (though this morning is not cold at all!)
James wants to watch the Patriots game this afternoon and hockey night in canada in the evening. You might think he is a couch potato, but for him 'watching tv' merely means that the tv is on and every now and then he runs in to check the score, while he plays his games in the hall. Sports he likes. Myron and I cannot figure it out as neither of us like/watch sports (at least before he was born, there were never sports games on!)
I have to do my wrap up file for my course last term and I have to rewrite an appendix of our course manual today. Tomorrow after Rustle, I also have to work. I have to find some files for my boss, have a meeting about equipment and run an tutorial. And that's a Sunday. That is just a precursor for what this week is going to be like!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might want to warn James that the Patriots game conflicts with HNIC since it does not start until 8:00. Seahawks/Packers is the afternoon game (at 4:30).

January 12, 2008 at 3:53:00 PM EST  
Blogger Aphra said...

yeah, we looked it up at lunchtime after i had posted this and found that out. He'll watch one and tape the other, though he hasn't decided which yet!

January 12, 2008 at 4:08:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home