Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Back to work

It wasn't as difficult as I thought going back to work. Karrie said it sounds like (from my blog) that I really like my RMC job. There is a lot about it that I do like. What I don't like is that I don't have a lot of pressure. Which is actually good, but I work best under pressure, I think. My boss that I have now, I have worked for a couple of years and I am still trying to get a read on him. He rarely answers email. Even important emails. When they email a second time, or so, then he'll sit down and dictate something for me to reply. Good think I like replying to emails. My office is being done over with materials that my boss scavenged from somewhere and he's having the guy in charge of supplies for our department put it together. Guy in charge of supplies is not the most impressed little camper we have. He worked on it for hours yesterday and said my boss was supposed to be helping him, but then my boss ran off. I think they grate on each other a bit.

Tomorrow, I switch over to Queen's. I have a meeting with my new/old boss. I have worked for her before, but now she is assistant dean.

The walk in to RMC this morning was quite nice as it was overcast and a bit misty. By RMC I saw what looked like a brown ferret. It was odd to see it there. I walked out of RMC at 4pm and it was like being hit by a wall of heat.

You know who really would benefit from reading my blog? Myron's mum. I asked Myron if he had talked to her while we were away and he said yes and then told me what he did not tell her, presumably so I don't blab to her if I talk to her, but it is all on my blog, in the event she gets a computer and finds my blog she would know all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How IS Myron doing? How did he manage when you and James were away?

Hot here too :)

Did I understand you right - you are walking to RMC? What happened to your bike?

August 9, 2007 at 3:02:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home