Nights
It is nice to be in St.Catharines and see my parents. On the train ride down James was an angel. So good amongst the chaos. He's been running his grandparents with all his energy, I'm sure they'll need a week to recover after the trip. I'm not sleeping well here. Last night due to the wind, the firetruck, the loud car and the storm. My parents live on a busy street! It is very hot here- hotter than kingston the weather website says. I don't mind the heat too much, but it means we can't go out and do things really.
Last night before James went to sleep we had this conversation:
J: God doesn't make mistakes, but we make mistakes
A: That's right, where did you learn that?
J:My daycare
A: They teach you good stuff at that daycare (though I don't really think that is where this remark came from)
James sleeps well in the nights, it's just me with problems! Hoping I don't crash during the day.
Last night before James went to sleep we had this conversation:
J: God doesn't make mistakes, but we make mistakes
A: That's right, where did you learn that?
J:My daycare
A: They teach you good stuff at that daycare (though I don't really think that is where this remark came from)
James sleeps well in the nights, it's just me with problems! Hoping I don't crash during the day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home