2 shots
James actually had 2 shots today. He did pretty well, but instead of checkers he found this soccer game that he can play with little plastic men (like army men, but these are soccer men) and so this is what he is playing while I'm here at RMC trying to fix my computer.
I wanted to update Myron's situation cause I know a lot of people are worried- the dr. wasn't quite sure what was wrong with him but gave him a 4 week sick leave, that starts tomorrow until Aug 24. She said the surgery was ok so as he comes off one sick leave, he'll head onto another. He's going to see an internal medecine specialist to rule out any internal problems, but I think she was leaning toward stress and if he has 4 weeks off he would feel better.
I wanted to update Myron's situation cause I know a lot of people are worried- the dr. wasn't quite sure what was wrong with him but gave him a 4 week sick leave, that starts tomorrow until Aug 24. She said the surgery was ok so as he comes off one sick leave, he'll head onto another. He's going to see an internal medecine specialist to rule out any internal problems, but I think she was leaning toward stress and if he has 4 weeks off he would feel better.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home