Name that song
I have just gone through the gazillion photos I took and posted a few, in no particular order. (I could have organized them but I just posted them in the order the 'hello' photo service gave them to me.)
Hopefully, they give a bit of a snapshot of our vacation. I'll email a pile of them to Mike too because I said I would. (Sorry for clogging your Inbox Mike + Heather!)
I've had this song in my head and I can't remember what the song is or where I heard it- if anyone knows more about the song let me know:
My Redeemer is faithful and true
...
His Grace is sufficient
His Grace it will win
His Grace is enough for my doubt and my sin
I'd sing it for you but that might be scary! Just have to see if anyone knows it from the words!
Hopefully, they give a bit of a snapshot of our vacation. I'll email a pile of them to Mike too because I said I would. (Sorry for clogging your Inbox Mike + Heather!)
I've had this song in my head and I can't remember what the song is or where I heard it- if anyone knows more about the song let me know:
My Redeemer is faithful and true
...
His Grace is sufficient
His Grace it will win
His Grace is enough for my doubt and my sin
I'd sing it for you but that might be scary! Just have to see if anyone knows it from the words!

1 Comments:
Aphra,
thanks for putting up the pictures, they make me want to head out to the Maritimes! Glad to see and read that you guys had a good vacation.
Post a Comment
<< Home