Up early
I was up at 5am because that's when our alarm normally goes off of late.
James was up at 5:45am- about 1/2 an hour earlier than usual.
He packed his lion backpack (after his morning snuggle) and declared he was ready to go.
I told him we couldn't go until after lunch.
Then he declared he was ready for lunch. (and this was way before 7am)
Can we spell eager?
James was up at 5:45am- about 1/2 an hour earlier than usual.
He packed his lion backpack (after his morning snuggle) and declared he was ready to go.
I told him we couldn't go until after lunch.
Then he declared he was ready for lunch. (and this was way before 7am)
Can we spell eager?

4 Comments:
I look forward to hearing all about your trip. I hope your train ride is pleasant and your visit a nice one.
Kath
Hope you guys have a pleasant vacation, Aphra.
funny that you're heading east at the same time that we're headed west... enjoy your time on the east coast!
funny James. Hope the trip is successful and fun. Be blessed :)
Post a Comment
<< Home