Where to start?
Today James is in the daycare and I am madly preparing for our trip. Well, maybe not madly yet, but will be soon.
It is hard to decide where to start.
I have to pack clothes toys and food.
I have to get the birds cleaned up for their vacation over at Kimmie's.
I have to bake bread as we will have sandwiches for dinner tomorrow on the train.
If I'm going to bake bread, I have to do the dishes first.
Then I'd like to get the house cleaned up before we go, as I've been so busy working, I have done no cleaning!
It is hard to decide where to start.
I have to pack clothes toys and food.
I have to get the birds cleaned up for their vacation over at Kimmie's.
I have to bake bread as we will have sandwiches for dinner tomorrow on the train.
If I'm going to bake bread, I have to do the dishes first.
Then I'd like to get the house cleaned up before we go, as I've been so busy working, I have done no cleaning!

3 Comments:
Ahh, preparing for holidays. Always a mixture of excitement and anxiety. The only question is proportion.
Good luck getting everything done without too much madness! I'll be rushing around with you. We're going out of town on Friday and have a very busy couple of weeks coming up.
Enjoy your trip!
Have fun! I love Moncton. I have a brother in Saint John and when I visited NB I found Moncton to be a really pretty area.
Post a Comment
<< Home