Back!
We made the 20 hour trek back.
I have lots to post about but can't really think where to start.
I will post many pictures soon.
We saw so many relatives and so much of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.
I wrote a few posts in my head but am too tired to go digging for them up there.
A funny story from the zoo.
Myron's hat blew off and into the fenced area between the people and these crazy peacock-like birds. The birds went nuts hissing at the thing. The hat really freaked them out. Myron jumping the fence to retrieve said hat did not bother them at all.
I have lots to post about but can't really think where to start.
I will post many pictures soon.
We saw so many relatives and so much of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.
I wrote a few posts in my head but am too tired to go digging for them up there.
A funny story from the zoo.
Myron's hat blew off and into the fenced area between the people and these crazy peacock-like birds. The birds went nuts hissing at the thing. The hat really freaked them out. Myron jumping the fence to retrieve said hat did not bother them at all.

2 Comments:
Welcome home. Nice to see you in church today and glad that Myron could make it to the shop fest yesterday!
laughing :)
Post a Comment
<< Home