Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Decisions

As a follow up to my Jan 29th post (Happy Birthday Shieleen) where I said I had some decions to make:
1. I decided to take the May/ June contract at work, but reduce my hours ar RMC so that James and I will still have one day a week together
2. We have decided to head to Moncton from June 15-23. I have booked the train tickets. We'll be in St. C in early April and again for another week somewhere in July or August depending on my parents' schedules.
3. No decision on this one!

My newest decision is about Junior Kindergarten. I have called First Avenue School to try to make an appointment to see their JK and there is also a Catholic School a couple of blocks the other way -5th Avenue I think, that we may look at as well. We live near 3rd Avenue- halfway between the 2!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marlene said...

I'm glad you've been able to make some decisions, I was actually wondering how that was going. I was quite curious about the last, though! :)

March 8, 2006 at 12:38:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home