Friday, March 03, 2006

Breakfast meeting

James and I watched survivor yesterday and so he didn't go to bed until 9pm (normally I pop him in bed at 8pm and he's asleep by 9, then he gets up at 6am) My one comment about Survivor for this week is that the dysfunctional tribe has really underestimated the younger women. They may not be so strong in the competitions but they are stong in getting their own way.
Then I attempted to clean the house while watching CSI and Without a trace. I finished all the cleaning when the shows were done and read a bit more of the Crazy like Chocolate book. Myron was out late writing a paper, so I didn't even see him before I went to bed.
In the morning, James got up at 6:30 and I got him ready for the day. He was pretty excited about Al coming to visit.
We visited with Al and he gave us hope for our outbuildings and told us about his spiritual baby/Church idea.
A very interesting breakfast indeed!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell more tell more

March 4, 2006 at 5:27:00 AM EST  
Blogger doseger said...

I am not sure if we can tell much more but i can tell you that in a short list of potential baby names we think "fatty" may be in the running!

March 4, 2006 at 6:20:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home