Trekking through the brush
After Church today, Kim picked us up and drove us out to Gananoque, where she treated us to a wonderful lunch of mini-meatloaves, mashed potatoes, carrots, celery and blueberry cheesecake. No need for dinner after this lot! After lunch we hung out at her house and then went exploring outside. James LOVED her backyard. It was pretty much all brush as they just bought the house and it's kind of like farmland. (I forgot my camera, but otherwise would have pics to show!) Anyway, James wandered off into the brush- there was a fence a bit out, so I wasn't too concerned. We could hear him crackling about, but I had no desire to join him in crackling through brush. He loved crackling about on his own. When it was time to go and get in the car, I called him and he immediately crackled his way back to me.
When we got home and were sitting together, he said to me "I listened to you when you called about the car, I came" I told him, yes, he did a great job listening and I was so glad he did. But, was he telling me that he really thought about not coming to me? Hmmm.
This morning in the service, Al took a bit of time to talk about starting a new Church plant in the north part of the city. This is what he had been talking about during our breakfast meeting. It seems like a big and scary project, but God works in impossible situations.
On Mar. 1, before the breakfast meeting, I had a dream that I was in a hospital or doctors office because I needed to get my blood checked. They did the blood test and said everything was fine and also that the baby was a girl and kind of fatty. In the dream, I was surprised because I didn't even know I was pregnant and happy and excited because of new life. I think the dream was refering to this new project. (Spiritual babies are still way easier that physical babies, I think!) I am not sure what the 'fatty' part means- a negative or a positive? Nowadays, fatty seems to be negative but as Franceen reminded me, when Joseph was interpreting Pharoh's dreams, the fatty cows implied prosperity and good years.
When we got home and were sitting together, he said to me "I listened to you when you called about the car, I came" I told him, yes, he did a great job listening and I was so glad he did. But, was he telling me that he really thought about not coming to me? Hmmm.
This morning in the service, Al took a bit of time to talk about starting a new Church plant in the north part of the city. This is what he had been talking about during our breakfast meeting. It seems like a big and scary project, but God works in impossible situations.
On Mar. 1, before the breakfast meeting, I had a dream that I was in a hospital or doctors office because I needed to get my blood checked. They did the blood test and said everything was fine and also that the baby was a girl and kind of fatty. In the dream, I was surprised because I didn't even know I was pregnant and happy and excited because of new life. I think the dream was refering to this new project. (Spiritual babies are still way easier that physical babies, I think!) I am not sure what the 'fatty' part means- a negative or a positive? Nowadays, fatty seems to be negative but as Franceen reminded me, when Joseph was interpreting Pharoh's dreams, the fatty cows implied prosperity and good years.

2 Comments:
here is to big cattle on northern hills.
come what may...or june.
am glad the crasher found the woods
It's great he thought about not coming but came anyway. One GREAT kid
I think fatty is good in this context. Well fed - overflowing - more than enough all round.
Post a Comment
<< Home