Round 2
The day did not turn out as bad as expected with Round 1. There was some freezing rain but not an excessive buildup. The roads were in pretty good condition when I walked home. The sidewalks were not as good but if you walked carefully they were fine. While the storm impacted schools with the expected blast, it didn't turn out to be a bad day after all. However, the second wave is still expected. They had always been predicting two rounds to this.
But it doesn't look too bad for us and St. Catharines looks completely in the clear!
The purple will be the hardest hit. (The Facebook group I get this from is a storm station called Tornado Watch, but it doesn't only look at tornadoes)
But it doesn't look too bad for us and St. Catharines looks completely in the clear!
The purple will be the hardest hit. (The Facebook group I get this from is a storm station called Tornado Watch, but it doesn't only look at tornadoes)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home