midterm week
This week is always a high stress one for both the students and for me. Tomorrow is my longest day of midterms. In for 8am and out at 9:30pm and then back in on Thursday for 8am. Just 3 more days!
For my dad:
It was very cold on Monday and so this morning James dressed in his snowpants and toque, got outside and was disgusted as the weather was WARM.
Last night I was out walking and I was looking at this Halloween decoration. I thought it was a kind of weird one. Then I realized it was a real person standing still (maybe smoking?). I felt bad that I thought he was a decoration.
One of my neighbour's has their Christmas decorations up!
For my dad:
It was very cold on Monday and so this morning James dressed in his snowpants and toque, got outside and was disgusted as the weather was WARM.
Last night I was out walking and I was looking at this Halloween decoration. I thought it was a kind of weird one. Then I realized it was a real person standing still (maybe smoking?). I felt bad that I thought he was a decoration.
One of my neighbour's has their Christmas decorations up!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home