Flakes
This afternoon I went outside and there were small flakes of snow falling. Sigh.
I didn't get as much accomplished today as I was finishing the "conspiracy theory" novel. There was some odd misdirection at the end but for the most part it was interestingly spun.
I went shopping at Loblaws at 7am. It took me longer than usual as there was a lot for me to pick up. It meant that they had baked the bread before I left, which was nice.
I didn't get as much accomplished today as I was finishing the "conspiracy theory" novel. There was some odd misdirection at the end but for the most part it was interestingly spun.
I went shopping at Loblaws at 7am. It took me longer than usual as there was a lot for me to pick up. It meant that they had baked the bread before I left, which was nice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home