conspiracy theory
The new murder mystery that I have is called "conspiracy theory" and apparently that will factor into the mystery.
James has been on the injury list due to his hip flexor. Apparently he is growing so fast it is hard for his muscles to keep up. He hopes to be back on the ice on Wednesday. Last night his stomach wasn't feeling well and he didn't eat dinner, so he was double down. Today he seems fine and I played soccer with him.
James has been on the injury list due to his hip flexor. Apparently he is growing so fast it is hard for his muscles to keep up. He hopes to be back on the ice on Wednesday. Last night his stomach wasn't feeling well and he didn't eat dinner, so he was double down. Today he seems fine and I played soccer with him.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home