New arrivals
Yesterday I worked on contracts.
Today after Rustle I worked on contracts. I still have more contracts to send out. It is a long process.
The excitement of the day is that the students arrived today! And campus looked like this pretty much all day:
The scramble crossing didn't work too well with the high volume so there was a police officer there (and many other locations) directing traffic.
When I walked by the memorial center it looked like there was a new arrival in the form of cricket wickets. Is that what these are?
A full day- tomorrow I look at group making!
Today after Rustle I worked on contracts. I still have more contracts to send out. It is a long process.
The excitement of the day is that the students arrived today! And campus looked like this pretty much all day:
The scramble crossing didn't work too well with the high volume so there was a police officer there (and many other locations) directing traffic.
When I walked by the memorial center it looked like there was a new arrival in the form of cricket wickets. Is that what these are?
A full day- tomorrow I look at group making!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home