labour
The labour day weekend will be a labour for me! This morning I spent fixing SOLUS for all of our oddities in week 1 as the Week 1 schedule is a bit different than other weeks.
I spent the afternoon dealing with enrollment issues and trying to set things up to get the contracts ready.
I'll need to work on the weekend to get the contracts finished and get the students into their project groups.
The major things that I need to get done before the first day of class- get all the hiring and contracts finalized, get all the enrollments finalized, get all the course websites updated and get all the groups done. The students will all be here in a few days!
I spent the afternoon dealing with enrollment issues and trying to set things up to get the contracts ready.
I'll need to work on the weekend to get the contracts finished and get the students into their project groups.
The major things that I need to get done before the first day of class- get all the hiring and contracts finalized, get all the enrollments finalized, get all the course websites updated and get all the groups done. The students will all be here in a few days!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home