Sunday, March 29, 2015

slip

On Friday morning, I thought I would walk by the hotel my parents were staying at to see if they were still there as they were due to head off to Montreal.
It had become very cold overnight and the sidewalks were very slippery as there has been some meltwaters on them. As I was walking up Regent St. I slipped but I caught myself and did not end up plummeting to the ground. Interestingly, at that exact moment Anne-Marie looked out her window that over looks Regent and saw me and went "Oh" as she thought I was going down but then she was like -she's ok!
I did find my parents at Tim Horton's and so got to see them before they left.
As I walked from Tim's into work I passed a man heading the opposite direction and I could see in his eyes drugs and pain and at that moment I was happy Rustle exists because that is somewhere he could get help from God if he wanted it.

Saturday I went shopping in the morning and James had a hockey tournament during the day so I went to work and got the interview offers out.

Today Rustle did its Church meeting as the main service. For the big things we talked about -urban missionaries, budget, Sam's direction- there were no questions. But when we talked about food, my goodness you couldn't stop the questions. Food is apparently quite dear to our hearts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home