incubate
James' team won the championship! He is quite pleased.
I didn't leave the house today, trying to get myself in shape to take on the night as that is where the battle lies. I'll take the cough suppressant again tonight and hope it goes better.
I had to fire my life on Pepsi Next today to stay awake.
I watched Kim's Church on livestream. This morning the speaker talked about inner healing. Read a book and did some marking. Tried to keep it a quiet day.
I didn't leave the house today, trying to get myself in shape to take on the night as that is where the battle lies. I'll take the cough suppressant again tonight and hope it goes better.
I had to fire my life on Pepsi Next today to stay awake.
I watched Kim's Church on livestream. This morning the speaker talked about inner healing. Read a book and did some marking. Tried to keep it a quiet day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home