Saturday, February 28, 2015

pricing

I went to Loblaws this morning. Last night I read the flyer that came in the mail and there were a couple of sale items I wanted to pick up. When I got there the items that I thought would be on sale were not, so I just went with the prices that were showing on the shelves. However, the issue seems to have been that the pricing guy did not reprice the shelves so sale shelf prices did not match the computer (unless it was the same for both weeks). The thing is all their prices should have changed on Friday so don't know why things were still incorrect. Anyway the results was I got $5 of free groceries, but I spent $2.50 more than I would have if I had bought the flyer sales so I gain of $2.50 for me.

I saw some really cute girls dresses today and though of Abigail but they only started at size 6 so she has a few years to go. I would have bought them for myself if they were in a bigger size. They had winter jackets on sale for $10 so I picked one up for James because his jacket that he has been wearing is too small for him (probably by a few sizes). He'll probably grow out of this one by next winter but for $10 that isn't a bad deal- this will take him through March at least!

I am trying to find balance in my plans for today. I need to clean the house and I have some essay marking to do. We'll see how the day goes.

Also funny story about snow:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/prince-edward-island/marcel-landry-p-e-i-s-snow-tunnel-man-now-faces-big-dig-to-shed-1.2972222

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home