immediate
This week the creep of work has been strong. This week is the week of discipline selection, the drop deadline, the second term of J section beginning, interviews for summer students and applications for Project managers for next year, and making sure project managers for this year know what is going on. I have some ideas for what to make better for next year.
I pushed some things earlier this year so it is my own fault for the creep of work getting to me, but it means I hope that March will be better!
James found survivor on last night (I had forgotten it was the first episode)so that was interesting. Weird the guy who ate the scorpion. He probably should have tried to cook it first. But it made good tv.
This is the song that has been in my head this week
I pushed some things earlier this year so it is my own fault for the creep of work getting to me, but it means I hope that March will be better!
James found survivor on last night (I had forgotten it was the first episode)so that was interesting. Weird the guy who ate the scorpion. He probably should have tried to cook it first. But it made good tv.
This is the song that has been in my head this week

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home