Monday, February 16, 2015

transfiguring

This weekend has been a transfiguring weekend for my email as ITS transferred all the staff email to another server or something. It is all different now, which will take some getting used to. But I was getting close to my storage limit on the old email so at least I don't have to worry about that now.

My work built up quite a bit so I couldn't take today totally off but I did get some time. I have a big meeting tomorrow that I had to prepare for.

I watched the Bach both yesterday and today. When they do the cliff hangers where the rose ceremony is in the next episode, I just don't get the closure I need! Don't read this if you haven't watched the episode! I really liked Carly and was sad to see her go. Whitney wore 2 whitish dresses at the Rose ceremonies. The one for the first ceremony I thought was a tennis dress when I first saw it. She does like the pale dresses. On the dates, they all seem to be wearing the same boots and I couldn't decide if they are in style, or if the girls had all got them in their freebie bags, or they all share the same boots.

I am currently reading "River Angel" by Ansay. It is about a little boy who gets bullied (and I think murdered as well but that hasn't happened yet). The author really gets her characters set before the action begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home