Tuesday, March 03, 2015

2 hours

My goal for today was to carve out 2 dedicated hours to work on my timetabling file. My goal for today was a failure. There was just too much going on to work on anything. I did get a lot done though, but an still behind. Putting off everything I can until next week to focus on that timetabling that is due on Friday.

I seem to be fighting a cold a well :(

The afternoon when I was walking home I had a pain in my foot like there was a cut there. This often happens in the winter due to dry skin but when I took off my sock when I got home, my foot looked fine, no cuts or scratches. But when I looked more carefully, there was a white spot between 2 toes- like a pimple but white.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home