image
Background: the second year MECH students have been working on their design projects which are assembly lines to take apart k-cups. Tim suggested that I be a protester rallying for no k-cups to be made.
So today I was trying to figure out what a protester would wear. And I told James that I was going to be a protestor tomorrow.
He looked at me HORRIFIED and said "No, please just go to work"
And I tried to explain that I would be at work and I would just be "fake" protesting, just for fun. He still felt that this was too embarrassing for him and I should not do it. Clearly this will be a long few years that image is important to a teen.
So today I was trying to figure out what a protester would wear. And I told James that I was going to be a protestor tomorrow.
He looked at me HORRIFIED and said "No, please just go to work"
And I tried to explain that I would be at work and I would just be "fake" protesting, just for fun. He still felt that this was too embarrassing for him and I should not do it. Clearly this will be a long few years that image is important to a teen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home