Saturday, November 08, 2014

tableaux

Today was a FULL day.
I woke up early and showered and went shopping- got to use $60 of points buying groceries. Always makes me feel good!
Then I had breakfast and walked to Kingscourt church as they were holding a day of prayer (still ongoing). I had never been inside that Church before and they had done it up so there were prayer requests on the wall and lots of neat prayer stations. It was a great experiment in prayer.
Then I went to work as we had an open house. Lots of fun talking to people.
People recognized me even before I had my name tag on - I guess Lynann talks about me in the presentation.
After that Corrine and I went over to see the Sci Formal set up- the theme this year was the Great Gatsby. It was an INCREDIBLE amount of work they put in. Hope they have a good time tonight.
Then I was back to marking essays and I finished marking all the ones handed in on time. There are still some late ones I need to get to- but I don't worry about that until I have finished up with all the on time one. I still need to scan them and post them on Moodle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home