Thursday, November 06, 2014

Give and take



So I added 3 to my 18 because Boris didn't want to mark 3 of his because the students hadn't written their names on them. So that made 21. And I marked 5 more on top of the 6 from yesterday so that is up to 11/21 so that was good considering today was a super long day as is to be expected when I take a day off, it takes a while to catch up.

Yesterday after my green bin was picked up, I rolled it to the back of the house where the leaves gather. If they gather too much it blocks the dryer vent so I try to keep it clear. I filled my green bin and was quite pleased. When I walked by the corner later in the day there were at least 3 times as many leaves as in the morning. So I stuffed them all in recycling bins and threw them at the back of the garden. Seeing as my green bin was full and I don't have leaf bags. Works fine to fertilize the forest at the back anyway. I wonder how much more buildup there will be - it's been a bit exponential!

James needed me to count out his beat as he played the clarinet so I had to use an online metronome http://www.metronomeonline.com/ because I can't keep time so I just counted to the metronome and it worked pretty well. When he was done that part and was playing freestyle I did an interpretive dance to it- I'm not sure he appreciated that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home