Friday, March 01, 2013

changing batteries


And the cycle begins again. The offer letters for September are rolling to the post office.

Today went kind of as expected in that I never got to the timetabling file. For some reason I thought I might get out on time but that was not the case. 3 straight days when I did not get out for a walk.

It was a pretty big day- drop deadline day, discipline selection day, goodness knows what else day!



These are not the files you are looking for



Lots of cleaning to do as I got behind with marking the essays. I have a dozen or so late ones to mark and then should be done!

I watched the first episodes of BB Canada. To which James suggested that Canadians are nicer than Americans. However, this channel does not bleep the swearing so I notice that compared to the American version. It seems more noticeable anyway.

James' hockey championship is tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home