Loud precipitation
I woke up at 4:30am to some very loud precipitation. I realized on waking that I hadn't taken the garbage and recycling out. The road looks like a sheet of ice, but I won't find out how bad it is until I go out. Just eating my breakfast now, then will venture out.
The eves in the garage are plugged, I think, so probably that's not going well no matter what type of precipitation it is.
I have the school info, bus info and queen's info open but noone appears to be up and tweeting yet!
6:04 all the buses are cancelled. Just went out for the garbage and it isn't icy now, just sloppy as the temp has risen. Looks like it was freezing rain earlier though.
The eves in the garage are plugged, I think, so probably that's not going well no matter what type of precipitation it is.
I have the school info, bus info and queen's info open but noone appears to be up and tweeting yet!
6:04 all the buses are cancelled. Just went out for the garbage and it isn't icy now, just sloppy as the temp has risen. Looks like it was freezing rain earlier though.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home