Sunday, February 17, 2013

ICEEE

I did some marking in the morning, then to Rustle and to work. I got through our summer application and got the papers that I had marked so far (23%) ready for upload.
When I got out things had started to get pretty icy.
I went by the Darbar for dinner. They had 2 tables in the restaurant in use but a whole heap of take out orders. Good food anyway.

Watch this video of a ball pit- very sweet.

St. C got snow but we did not- worked again this alleged thief there.

There was a headline today in the Star that said "Bloodied bat found at scene after murder of Oscar Pistorius' girlfriend". So I thought that explained the accident- he was shooting at a bat, not his girlfriend. However, in reading the article, it was a cricket bat :(

Off to do some more marking now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home