Wednesday, April 11, 2012

gym!

me: what did you do at school today?
james: gym! we played soccer with pool noodles (+another game I did not understand)
me: did you do anything other than gym?
james: no
me: so you had a full day of gym?
james: no
me: so what did you learn today?
james: lots of stuff in gym!
my child likes gym class!

In other news when I went to the SDM looking for a paper my dad told me about I saw a guy being taken out in cuffs. The policeman was marching him along but the cuffed guy was going in various directions. It was interesting to compare the affect. One was focused and determined and one was not! He was not actively trying to get away, just not being terribly cooperative. He may actually have been too clouded by other substances to actually be clear as to what was going on.

One of my blog acquaintances witnessed (heard) a murder of a young girl to domestic violence. A lot of anger in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home