on the road again
The three musketeers

Goodbye Oma and Grand-dad

Favorite chocolate

We pretty much wore out Oma and Grand-dad today. Grand-dad and I went shopping. Then we had a little lunch. Then we took a really loooong walk down by the water. Then we had a super dinner of chicken tikka masala (if I do say so myself). Then they went away :( Then Kim arrived to sleep in James' bunk bed until she started work at midnight. I tried to tackle some work but the emails kept pouring in so I got some work done but did not get ahead.

Goodbye Oma and Grand-dad

Favorite chocolate

We pretty much wore out Oma and Grand-dad today. Grand-dad and I went shopping. Then we had a little lunch. Then we took a really loooong walk down by the water. Then we had a super dinner of chicken tikka masala (if I do say so myself). Then they went away :( Then Kim arrived to sleep in James' bunk bed until she started work at midnight. I tried to tackle some work but the emails kept pouring in so I got some work done but did not get ahead.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home