angrypants in the neighbourhood
My late bulbs are starting to sprout:

Neighbour's tree(?) in bloom:

My lonely daffodil:

The day turned out to be quite nice so I did as much as I could outside. I hung laundry, mowed, raked, whippersnipped + pulled weeds. The yard looks much better! But I may be sore tomorrow. I forgot how heavy the whippersnipper is. I looked quite amusing after- head to toe covered in grass clippings.
While I was working in the front, I noticed Mr. Angrypants walking down Park st. He was yelling and angry. It took me a bit to figure out that he was actually yelling at a girl. She was walking a number of paces behind him and if he hadn't been yelling at her, you wouldn't have guessed that they were together. At the point where I could hear what he was saying- he was screaming at her to "Go home". And I was thinking that she should go home, pack her packs and never see his mug again. But no, she continued following him. I hope she gets some self respect and leaves soon- it's really not worth staying girl.
I'm planning a chickpea stew in the slow cooker for tomorrow. Have to remember to make it first thing in the morning as it takes all day to get everything cooked and soft enough.

Neighbour's tree(?) in bloom:

My lonely daffodil:

The day turned out to be quite nice so I did as much as I could outside. I hung laundry, mowed, raked, whippersnipped + pulled weeds. The yard looks much better! But I may be sore tomorrow. I forgot how heavy the whippersnipper is. I looked quite amusing after- head to toe covered in grass clippings.
While I was working in the front, I noticed Mr. Angrypants walking down Park st. He was yelling and angry. It took me a bit to figure out that he was actually yelling at a girl. She was walking a number of paces behind him and if he hadn't been yelling at her, you wouldn't have guessed that they were together. At the point where I could hear what he was saying- he was screaming at her to "Go home". And I was thinking that she should go home, pack her packs and never see his mug again. But no, she continued following him. I hope she gets some self respect and leaves soon- it's really not worth staying girl.
I'm planning a chickpea stew in the slow cooker for tomorrow. Have to remember to make it first thing in the morning as it takes all day to get everything cooked and soft enough.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home