No daycare?
James decided he didn't want to go to daycare this morning.
So I said that Mommy was working at home today and if he stayed on his bed and played quietly he could stay home. I figured he would last 2 minutes and then be begging to go to the daycare. So far 1/2 hour. Before he headed off for his self-imposed exile he did inquire if he could eat lunch with we when I had my lunch. I did let him know I would feed him. I wonder how long this will last? Do I no longer have to pay babysitting fees? Lol.
So I said that Mommy was working at home today and if he stayed on his bed and played quietly he could stay home. I figured he would last 2 minutes and then be begging to go to the daycare. So far 1/2 hour. Before he headed off for his self-imposed exile he did inquire if he could eat lunch with we when I had my lunch. I did let him know I would feed him. I wonder how long this will last? Do I no longer have to pay babysitting fees? Lol.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home