Right, well.
I don't quite know where to begin from where I left off.
Monday I spent in failed cooking attempts.
Tuesday, I marked my assignments in the morning and then flew back home to be in time to greet Lorna when she arrived. She arrived right on time. We had a pizza party in the evening and Lorna enjoyed meeting some of the lovely ladies from our Church :) After that we hopped over to Rustle in time for prayer there.
Today we went to the mall and picked up some groceries and some photos for my mom. Then I went in to work. Came home, made dinner and took Lorna out to experience Kim's Church. Interestingly, the message was the same as what Al spoke on on Sunday about looking at your heart (though the style was completely different). It is neat how God organizes things.
Tomorrow we are heading to Ottawa (Lorna and I). We have to get up VERY early in the morning as the bus leaves at 7am.
Monday I spent in failed cooking attempts.
Tuesday, I marked my assignments in the morning and then flew back home to be in time to greet Lorna when she arrived. She arrived right on time. We had a pizza party in the evening and Lorna enjoyed meeting some of the lovely ladies from our Church :) After that we hopped over to Rustle in time for prayer there.
Today we went to the mall and picked up some groceries and some photos for my mom. Then I went in to work. Came home, made dinner and took Lorna out to experience Kim's Church. Interestingly, the message was the same as what Al spoke on on Sunday about looking at your heart (though the style was completely different). It is neat how God organizes things.
Tomorrow we are heading to Ottawa (Lorna and I). We have to get up VERY early in the morning as the bus leaves at 7am.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home